Cherchez un chambre à Hotel High Tech Cliper
FREE WIFI! ALSO FREE PERSONAL COMPUTER AND FREE I-POD DOCKING STATION( ON REQUEST)!!
Located in the famous Gran Vía and Puerta del Sol in the centre of Madrid. With FREE WiFi, free bike rent, safe, plasma TV with DTT, daily press...! the best starting point to visit all the main cultural and architectural attractions of the city, including the Puerta del Sol, Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor, Madrid de los Austrias and the museums El Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen.
Located just 1€ from AVE- Atocha station and 2 € from Barajas’s airport
Just a few meters from all the main theatres, musicals, flamenco shows and the best shops in the city such as the “El Corte Inglés”, H & M, Mango, Zara, etc ... as well as the most famous restaurants and tapas bars.
The metro station Gran Via is found a few 50 meters from the hotel takes you directly to the AVE train station (Atocha Renfe) and Barajas airport, as well as many city bus lines and tours.
By staying in our hotel during this year will enjoy a free glass of Spanish wine and an exquisite “tapa” in the department stores “El Corte Inglés” during 2010.
... And if you travel with your pet, we will provide bedding and feeding bowls free of charge!!!
The hotel offers the following FREE services:
- Personal computer on request
- Individual audio multi-adapter with remote control for IPOD and IPHONE, compatible with all Apple models.(on request)
- WIFI connection in all rooms and communal zones.
- Daily Press
- Safety boxes (with capacity for a laptop)
- Hydro-massage showers in all rooms.
- Information on local excursions, city maps, reservations for shows and restaurants.
- Two internet points for public use.
- Free bike rent.
- Luggage room.
- Cots and buggies for kids on request
- Complementary bedding and food bowls for your pet
Special discounts for our clients:
-20% discount in the public parking in the Plaza del Carmen, (minimum 24 hours) please ask at the reception for more details.
-Body Factory gym offers an special discount for our guests.
- Check in time 14:00pm
Rooms are available with twin or double beds, for individual travellers or couples, and also for families or groups of friends in our exclusive “Family Rooms” with capacity of up to four people.
Take advantage of our two free internet points, found in the reception area, and our free bike rent to get to know the city in a unique and original way!
Ask our friendly staff for advice on the best shopping and dining areas, and for reservations for local excursions and shows. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are travelling with your pet or have any other special requests – we will do our best to assure that your stay is a pleasant and comfortable as possible!
places , 56 chambres, 5 étages. Immeuble construit en 1941, rénové en 2009.Services:
Accès Handicapés, Animaux Acceptés, Ascenseur, Cartes bancaires acceptées, Chambres non fumeurs, Chauffage dans les chambres, Climatisation dans les chambres, Coffre fort individuel, Internet dans les chambres, Laverie, Lit Bébé, Location de vélos, Minibar, Sèche Cheveux dans les chambres, Service médical, Situation centrale, Téléphone dans les chambres, Télévision, Wifi gratuitItinéraire:
- By car from the airport: The hotel is placed in Chinchilla street; We recommend that you park your car in one of the numerous public car parks that are found at just 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Access from the airport (N II - Barcelona) : take the access to M-40 direction N-III and N-IV ( Andalucía & Valencia)., and take Avenida de America. Go straight and turn on the right in Maria de Molina till Paseo de la Castellana. When you arrives to Plaza de Colón where you will take Paseo de Recoletos till Cibeles; Follow Alcalá street until Gran Vía, go on till no 29, there you will find, in the corner, Chinchilla street, where the hotel is located. -By underground from the airport: Take line 8 (Pink one) till Nuevos Ministerios. At Nuevos Ministerios take line 10 (Dark blue) till Tribunal. At Tribunal take line 1 (Light blue) till Gran Vía -By train from Atocha station: You can take the subway from Atocha RENFE (located on the same station of AVE and local trains) line 1 to Gran Vía. -By taxi from the airport: About 30 €Environs:
The hotel is within walking distance of the old quarters of Madrid; where you can enjoy museums, theatres, and cinemas...In addition to enjoy a variety of restaurants and the best typical “tapas” bars, you will also find very near the most famous flamenco tablaos, besides being able to take the bus tour, which runs through the main streets of Madrid. The main business and leisure centres are at a stones throw from the hotel, just like the most important cultural and architectural attractions of the city, like the Royal Palace, “Plaza Mayor”, Royal Theatre and the principal museums; Prado, Thyseen and Reina Sofia.Cet établissement ouvre au public:
2002Horaires d'ouverture au public: